203 Art Gallery
- Modern and Contemporary Art
203 Ledoux St.
Act 1 Gallery and Sculpture Garden
- A Renown and Trusted Taos Gallery Since 1989
218 Paseo del Pueblo Norte
- One-of-a-Kind Artwear and Accessories
115 Bent Street
Artwares Contemporary Jewelry
- Contemporary Jewelry
Historic Taos Plaza
203A Ledoux Street
Brazos Fine Art
- Old world charm and graciousness that is truly unique to New Mexico and the Southwest
119 Bent Street
- Some of the finest rare examples of Southwestern American Indian arts and craft
121 Kit Carson Road
Chimayó Trading del Norte
- Specializing in Native American art, Pueblo pottery, Mata Ortiz pottery, Navajo rugs and fine art
#1 Ranchos Church Plaza, Ranchos de Taos
Angie Coleman Gallery
- Woodcuts are relief prints. The image is printed from the raised surface of the woodblock or what remains after the background has been carved away.
207 Paseo del Pueblo Sur 575-779-4658
Charles Collins Gallery
- "When I'm painting it's like creating an image of the attributes of God, creating the same vibration that created you, like a loop that feeds back to you in a circle of life, with the same resonance."
Envision Gallery and Sculpture Park
- Contemporary Art and Sculpture
Overland Sheepskin Complex
Galileo's Universe - ... a selection of telescopes and astronomy related items ...
117 Bent Street
R. C. Gorman's Navajo Gallery
- Navajo Gallery presents the largest collection of work by Navajo artist RC Gorman to be found anywhere
210 Ledoux Street 575-758-3250
Grand Bohemian Gallery at El Monte Sagrado Living Resort & Spa
- This unique gallery showcases works of art by internationally recognized artists designed to inspire the collector in all of us
317 Kit Carson Road
Henningsen Fine Art
- Henningsen Fine Art features world-class photography and fine art glass. Located in northern New Mexico, the gallery draws on the long traditions of the Taos Art Colony. The gallery features such luminary photographers as Ansel Adams, Chuck Henningsen, Jerry Uelsman, Yousef Karsh, and many others.
235 Morada Lane
- Working leather since 1981.
204 Paseo del Canon East
Human Line Studios
- Human Line Studio, a new gallery on 127D Bent Street recently opened by Taos artist Stacey Huddleston and showing only her work, is a must visit for art lovers, both local and visiting.
127D Bent Street 575-751-4293
Inger Jirby Gallery
- "I love to paint everything that is beautiful, everything that moves me very deeply."
207 Ledoux Street
Stephen Kilborn Gallery
- One-of-a-kind pottery & paintings
136 A Paseo del Pueblo Norte
- Vintage Southestern Art & Antiques
108 Teresita Lane
La Tierra Mineral Gallery - We specialize in fossils and minerals for the collector as well as fun ...
124-G Bent Street
Jerry Mann Gallery
- Colorist expressions of the American Southwest and European shores
136 Bent Street (Casa Flores)
Michael McCormick Gallery
- The gallery is inviting, bright and open — providing a comfortable viewing environment
106-C Paseo del Pueblo Norte
Mission Gallery - Mission Gallery has been showing historically important works and significant contemporary ones in New Mexico's oldest gallery under continuous ownership
138 Kit Carson Road
- Parks Gallery champions a small number of exceptional contemporary artists
127-A Bent Street
R. B. Ravens Gallery
- "... we specialize in what we know and love, Navajo Textiles ..."
4146 State Hiway 68 Ranchos de Taos
Emily Benoist Ruffin Design
- Unusual award-winning designs in precious metals and gemstones
119 Bent Street
Carol Savid Gallery
- Where glass, steel, and stone are uniquely combined creating beautiful works of art ...
1040 Camino del MedioPhone:
- Starr Interiors is the source for the finest Zapotec Indian 100% wool, hand loomed contemporary, tribal and southwest rugs, wall hangings and pillows
117-119 Paseo del Pueblo Norte
Studio de Colores Gallery
- Showing the paintings of Ed Sandoval and Ann Huston
The Taos Gallery
- "Honoring, Continuing and Cultivating the Legacy of Fine Arts in Taos"
103 Paseo del Pueblo Norte
Three Hills Gallery
- Three Hills Gallery features sculpture, painting and furniture from local artists as well as high-end vacuum tube audio equipment from Cary Audio Design and speakers from Totem Acoustic.
332 Kit Carson Road
Total Arts Gallery, Inc
. - Total Arts Gallery has been dedicated to presenting a complete spectrum of fine art
122-A Kit Carson Road
Ray Trotter - "... we specialize in what we know and love, Navajo Textiles ..."
4146 State Hiway 68 575-758-7322
Walden Fine Art
- Featuring an eclectic mix of work from plein air to surreal, quality is the defining characteristic
125 Kit Carson
- "... a tapestry gallery and a handweaving studio."
106-A Paseo del Pueblo Norte
Thom Wheeler Studio Gallery
- Home Is Where the Art Is
939 Kit Carson Road
Wilder Nightingale Fine Art
- A suberb collection of contemporary and Taos-style fine art
119-A Kit Carson Road
- “All that exists is a venue for art. I see it, I feel it — I just begin to draw it and good things happen. I work without the rational mind and paint from the zen of ‘no mind’.”